To all of our Springbrook friends,
We are all trying our best to do our part during these difficult times. We also know that we all need to feel safe and secure to get us through this. Food is a necessity of life and we understand as your food provider we play an important role for you and your loved ones to stay healthy and safe. We have a delivery system in place that will ensure the safety of us all.
FOR THIS WEEKS ORDERS
- We will contact every customer directly either by phone or email who placed an order this week.
- We will be delivering the orders to Dieppe at a specified location after payment arrangements have been made.
- The delivery site will be a drive through pick up only. There will be no other products available other than the orders.
- We ask that you show up at the previously discussed time and show us confirmation of your order and open your trunk so that we can place your packages for you.
- It is important that you remain in your vehicle during the delivery and that we have no contact or risk of contact during this exchange.
- There will be a 2 meter (6 foot) distance between the client and worker. The worker will be wearing gloves and a mask to place parcels in your vehicle. These measures are in place to insure all of us do our part for social distancing and to help prevent the spread of covid-19.
We have been made aware that the market location for the time being has been closed indefinitely. The market in Dieppe has started working on a virtual market online through their website similar to our website ordering system. We are working with them to create a safe system to deliver our vital grocery products to you. It is still early in its inception and will take time to implement.
We are also working with other local farmers from the market to find solutions to a safe alternate delivery system that provides a safe exchange of our precious locally grown food supply to you our valued customers.